Thought I was dead, huh? Nope, still alive and kicking. Anyway, already posted this to FimFiction, so sharing here too:
It's that time of year again. You know, convention season. Ahh, I love conventions. Turns out I've gone to about 30 conventions since 2007, back during high school. The two of us go together like Christmas and suicidal thoughts.
Here's what I got this year and what I plan on hitting up if you want to find me for some reason (I mean, I don't know why you would, but I don't judge you):
- Hanadoki Con (March 20-22) [San Diego]
- WonderCon (April 3-5) [Anaheim]
- Everfree Northwest (May 29-31) (Will be there as staff of Electronic Gaming Room) [Seattle]
- MLP MSP (June 12-14) [Minneapolis] (Possibly)
- San Diego Comic-Con (July 9-12) (including Preview Night) [San Diego]
- EQLA (September 4-6) [Anaheim]
- Ciderfest (November 20-22) [Milwaukee] (Possibly)
- Califur (I might go for one day, I just gotta double check when it is)
And I might be going to others. Well, if Celestia will bless me.
Also, heads up, I'm a working man now. That's right. I'm contributing to society. Aren't I great? I'm teaching middle school history and, well, it's going pretty well. However, it's eating a lot of my time. So, there's that. I'll get stuff written when I can and when my stupid mind decides to work with me.
Until then, keep on rocking in the free world.